All children are required to wear the school uniform and we hope that by wearing the uniform they will take pride in being a member of St Mary’s Community.
Uniform with the logo can be ordered from the school office or online at Fantasy Prints. Other items may be purchased from any school uniform provider.
- Green sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- White polo shirt with or without school logo
- Grey trousers, skirt, pinafore or shorts (Tartan options available for the skirt and pinafore)
- Black shoes (no boots, trainers, sandals or fashion shoes)
- Boys – black or grey socks
- Girls – black or grey socks with trousers white socks or grey tights with skirts, pinafores or kilts white socks with summer dresses
- PE kit with white t-shirt with or without school logo and green shorts
- Black Plimsolls
- Trainers for outdoor PE
The following items may also be purchased:
- Green book bag with school logo
- Reversible all weather jacket
- Tartan skirt, kilt & pinafore
Wellies and waterproof clothing will be required for outdoor learning during the winter months.
If you want to check sizes or have any queries please check with Mrs Bradbury who is organising uniform orders and has some samples to show parents/carers the quality of the uniform on offer.