To realise the potential in all by creating a community of unique individuals who are guided by a shared light.
“I can do this through him who gives me strength.”
- To provide an inspiring curriculum which stimulates and challenges all pupils and wherein pupils are the drivers of learning
- To provide a stimulating, caring and supportive environment in which every child is encouraged to do their very best to become well rounded, sociable and confident individuals.
- To encourage children to adopt an enthusiastic and positive attitude to life-long learning through high quality teaching and developing learning confidence in pupils
- To encourage children to develop an enthusiastic and positive attitude to learning through the celebration of success and achievement
- To foster independent thinkers who care about the life of our planet and are aware of their responsibility for its long term sustainability
- To offer a range of opportunities for pupils to develop healthy bodies and minds; taking responsibility for their own wellbeing as well as that of others
- To provide a clear moral framework which demonstrates respect, tolerance and understanding whilst celebrating diversity, so becoming caring and active members of our community
- To build positive and equitable partnerships with parents, carers and the local and wider community
- Provide positive patterns of behaviour, based upon the values of friendship, honesty, fairness, caring and sharing
- To provide a caring, Christian ethos without exerting pressure to believe, within which each child can explore and respond to his/her own spirituality.
Inclusion is not just a strategy for helping certain children overcome challenges; inclusion is a way of life.