“Year 3/4 is a very busy class, with everyone working hard and trying to be role models for St Mary’s. We have very exciting lessons, this term we created our own volcanoe, whcih through our science investigation were allowed to cause an eruption! The best part of the class is that we are all friends and if we have problem we always sort it out.”
Year 3/4 School Councillors
- 17 children.
- 1 teacher Miss Murray & 1 teaching assistant Mrs Stephenson
- Creative curriculum with focus on inquiry based learning.
- Access to dedicated intervention areas for targeted support group work.
- Science investigations.
- Boys dance and girls Yoga
- Using the Chrome books to improve our work.
- Schools 360 competitions.
- Panini’s for lunch.
- Outdoor learning, especially the outdoor classroom for science and nature experiments.
Our favourite things
- Outdoor classroom
- PE with Mr Moor
- Investigation learning.
- Topic work - Great Fire of London
- Reading buddies with Year 4