Key Stage 1 Unit (Years 1 & 2)
“We are the best class at St Mary’s as we have the most fun. In our class we work hard to improve and set the highest standards in the school. We are all good friends and help each other when we are stuck, so we always try our best.”
Year 2 School Councillors
- 18 children.
- 1 teacher & 1 teaching assistant.
- A focus on outdoor and practical approaches to learning.
- Access to targeted resources to improve language and skills in all curriculum areas.
- Outdoor learning, especially investigations and nature based activities.
- Any type of PE, but especially dodgeball.
- Working together to solve mysteries that Miss Thompson sets.
- Art work, we really enjoyed creating self portraits with different types of media, they made us look fantastic.
- Going on visits to discover new things.
Our favourite things
- Outdoor learning.
- Investigations and experiments.
- Team activities.
- Going on visits.
- Art work.
- Working with Miss Thompson.